National Tower-Antenna Multiple Award Construction Contract (TMACC)
Contract Number: HSCG88-17-D-PMV090
Program Summary: Commdex is currently fulfilling the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Coast Guard, Commanding Officer, USCG Civil Engineering Unit Oakland requirement for a Tower Multiple Award Construction Contract (TMACC).
Services: Services may include, but are not limited to, the following types of work:
- Inspection of towers and antennas to detect and report conditions requiring maintenance or repair before such conditions become safety, structural, or major maintenance problems
- Tower maintenance, repairs, installations, and demolitions
- Acquisition of soil data for proposed design sites
- Investigation of design options and final design for self-supporting and guyed towers
- Tower construction and demolition
- Structural analyses of towers
Contract Value: The TMACC requirement has a ceiling value of $35,000,000. Task Orders will range from $3,500 to $2,000,000.
VIEW PRESS RELEASE
For more information: Contact Lindsay Bierfeld, TMACC Contract Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (770) 349-0408.