Commdex Quality Policy
Commdex provides the finest management services and solutions for telecommunications networks from concept to completion.We specialize in providing ‘tailor-made’ network solutions to telecommunications service providers and manufacturers for the deployment of telecom networks,facilities and supporting systems. We deliver quality services utilizing the most up-to-date and leading-edge technology and methodologies.
ISO 9001 certified
Commdex’ holds an ISO certification – ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization which is comprised of members from 163 countries. The ISO 9000 standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer requirements, and that quality is consistently improved. Commdex clients can rest assured that the system integration services provided by Commdex are designed and executed in accordance with the same high standards of quality implemented by some of the largest and most highly respected companies in the world.
Certified, Small Minority/Disadvantaged Business
Commdex holds Minority and Disadvantaged business certifications with state and local jurisdictions in over 30 states.
Commdex has numerous personnel who hold the following certification as part of their commitment to Excellence in their chosen field of work:
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- R56 Quality Standards certified
- Six Sigma Quality Standards certified
- iBWave Levels 1, 2 and 3 Certified
- Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Electronics Technician
- Network+ Certified
- Security+ Certified
- Emergency Number Professional (ENP)